Author
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2017 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by ch3kkgame ch3kkgame wrote:

. The shoulder motions put into those punches make them readable. If Connor can maintain his MMA foot work and keep his strikes unchoreographed it will be a bit different for mayweather to read them.

his MMA footwork is null and void in boxing. MMA fighters fight in levels to defend against take downs. Conner is going to have to completely change his footwork to fight Floyd. 

just like boxing is fundamentally flawed for MMA

MMA is fundamentally flawed for boxing 

this will be an embarrassing fight for Conner. If im wrong, i will gladly come back to this thread and eat any crow that gets thrown at me. . but this whole fight is just a circus act and should be nothing more then an exhibition fight for charity

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2017 at 5:41pm
It'd be cool to have Conor come in and just kick him in the head completely snoring knockout and just walk off... LOL

with that said Floyd is going to demolish him
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2017 at 6:06pm
word this reminds me of the ali vs inoki boxer vs wrestler moment in the 70's, i believe. It was never taken seriously. Its two completely different world. the naunces in boxing is not to be taken lightly. unless mcgregor has done pro boxing and okie doking everyone lol (still he's not beating floyd) then it could be a decent fight.

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2017 at 11:04pm
It's great the fight is coming up, no waiting. August is right around the corner...

Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 12:19am
https://twitter.com/TheHeat001/status/875119789999390720

This is Conor sparing with an actual boxer, to gauge how he will do.
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 1:56am
It's going to be 12 rounds (thats what they do right?) of Connor swinging and missing repeatedly. He's going to get so frustrated
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 1:58am
Originally posted by Jay Homicide Jay Homicide wrote:

Hahah yess. I saw this a few days ago, the guy was trolling him so hard online. All the videos of his sparring has been anything but impressive. I'm surprised they're still letting it leak out to be honest
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 2:24am

this fight is only happening for 2 reasons 

A) its just a cash grab for bother conner and floyd 

b) do floyd can hit that 50-0 record to surpass Marciano without even having to work for it. . .

the whole thing is a sham, and i really hope people arent investing too much money or hope on Conner winning 
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 2:36am
Originally posted by rhetorical rhetorical wrote:

this fight is only happening for 2 reasons 

A) its just a cash grab for bother conner and floyd 

b) do floyd can hit that 50-0 record to surpass Marciano without even having to work for it. . .

the whole thing is a sham, and i really hope people arent investing too much money or hope on Conner winning 

winning? buddy... they think conor is gonna go in... ali shuffle once and ko him.
#Bananas
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 2:38am
Don't get me wrong, I hope Conor KO's him in the first round, but I see the fight playing out like an Irish possum vs an emotionally unstable Neek. One sided
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2017 at 3:11am
49-1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic