Author
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2008 at 9:09pm
Dudes a retard

Ima beat woods

(kept my post on topic)
mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 42-51-0
Form: LLLLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2008 at 9:11pm

what your going to do tonight aside..

do you think you'll advance to the finals?..
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2008 at 9:24pm
Tonight since its 2am..im going to be in a minute sunday night if i have nothing to do i may write some

And yes i DO think im going to the final

Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Crew: The Dynasty

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2008 at 9:56pm
LMAO who would say no?
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Bolo Bolo wrote:

and i agree with Q, that sickle-cell comment was pretty fuckin racist...two wrongs don't make a right....

Fine, but tell me why this lil cunt gets away with sayin whatever the fuck he likes about anything and then I get jumped on for sayin 1 thing? No? Ah thought so, more hyprocritical bullshit moderating by the "admin team" no surprise there then...
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Text Rank: #8
Stats: 30-10-6
Form: NNWLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 7:55am
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

Originally posted by Bolo Bolo wrote:

and i agree with Q, that sickle-cell comment was pretty fuckin racist...two wrongs don't make a right....

Fine, but tell me why this lil cunt gets away with sayin whatever the fuck he likes about anything and then I get jumped on for sayin 1 thing? No? Ah thought so, more hyprocritical bullshit moderating by the "admin team" no surprise there then...

To be fair here - only Bolo has mod access in here. Otherwise this would have been locked WAY before it came to that.  But nice of you to bring us all in  to that....

"Sicker Than Thou"

Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 2:44pm
Dude our two cultures are different...no ifs and or buts...Its TRUE that UK CANT relate to our culture cuz its so different and inspired by US and same could be said of us because we CANT relate you your culture. But gettin all mad and defensive over these facts is stupid. Especially over the net.
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Fatal Fatal wrote:

LMAO who would say no?

Someone who's going to lose, duh
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2008 at 3:12pm
Gonzalez... I thought I told you to watch yourself
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:49am

Dude our two cultures are different...no ifs and or buts...Its TRUE that UK CANT relate to our culture cuz its so different and inspired by US and same could be said of us because we CANT relate you your culture. But gettin all mad and defensive over these facts is stupid. Especially over the net.

The discussion wasn;t about AMERICAN culture, it was about HIPHOP culture, there is a distinct difference.  And tryna say I can't relate to hiphop culture is fuckin laughable considering I'm one of the few on teh site who actively take part in the culture (rather than writing half-decent "lyrics" and listening to mainstream rap.)
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 4:50pm
hey yo, but i spit it nice yo
the shit illest you ever wrote...was a typo
i am hip hop, you just shit pop
so gay i saw you and elton john in a lip lock

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 4:53pm
Damn, i know they said you fell off O...but sheesh
Tawabamule View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tawabamule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

The discussion wasn;t about AMERICAN culture, it was about HIPHOP culture, there is a distinct difference.  And tryna say I can't relate to hiphop culture is fuckin laughable considering I'm one of the few on teh site who actively take part in the culture (rather than writing half-decent "lyrics" and listening to mainstream rap.)

lol hip hop is as American as soccer is british you pencil necked nerd... the difference is American rappers > world rappers, and in your case, most countries are better at soccer than england is =(
lesson of the day: HIP HOP= AMERICAN and no you can't relate. i mean u can fuck around in ur mom's basement and bang on a table but at the end of the day you're infatuated with O-U-R culture. lowriders, carthart jackets, timberland boots, jordans, basketball, the gang culture, slang... all synonymous with America. kind of like how tea, wigs, sheep and soccer are with "england"
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 7:57pm
Lmao @ europe stealing our gangs...."cardiff crips" "sweedish bloods" lmfao...fags would get stomped over here
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 5:20am
LMAO @ Americans thinking they invented gangs. There are long-standing gangs in Europe who would "stomp" on all of your little street-punk clubs without even leaving the office....tools
Music

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 6:30am
The Russian mafia is probably the most dangerous gang in the world and after that you gotta go to all the Asian ones... The Italian-American mafia (which, shockingly, came from and is still most influential in Italy - which is Europe!) and the black American gangs are comparitively quite low down the scale...

But anyway, I do agree that people copying the Crips and Bloods are stupid, but you act like that's exclusively a European thing, when in fact you will find the most frauds and fakers in your own damn country...or is that okay because they're American? A fake is a fake children...better you figure that out now than later
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 8:20am
It's funny than the things people insult europe for (though i dont give a fuck about europe since im 100% ENGLISH) they avoid the fact that there country does the EXACT same thing, alot worse in some cases....But it's whatever this arguments kinda childish tbh, americans are on ego trips and believe they are "simply the best better than alllll the resttttttttttttttt" maybe there right, maybe there wrong tbh...personally i don't give a fuck

*awaits for this to reach american films/actors being better than british*
Matt The Ripper View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 25-40-2
Form: WLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Matt The Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 12:28pm
*Waits for this debate to come out on CD*
Face it, I'm just too Rock N' Roll for you
You aint ready for this, and now you know the truth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic